Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

xoxo, Gossip Girl

Yeah I don't know why, but now I'm currently loving Gossip Girl.
It's a complicated drama about the life of young, wealthy and social elites living in Upper East Side of Manhattan.
Left to right: (this is the main characters)
Rufus Humprey, Chuck Bass, Blair Waldorf, Nate Archibald, Jenny Humprey, Lilly van der Woodsen, Serena van der Woodsen, Dan Humprey, Vanessa Abrams


Two things I love about this series are:
First; the girls wear great, fancy dresses (it's normal, because they're rich)
and Second; I love the complicated love story :p

So, who is the gossip girl? No one ever knew. It's a secret and I'm not sure whether it will be revealed in the ending or not. I mean, if everyone knows who Gossip Girl is; it's no longer fun!

By the way, I can't really describe the complicated love stories :s but this is what I can say:

Serena van der Woodsen (pink dress) and Blair Waldorf (blue dress) are best friend since ever. But eventually once they broke the relationship because Serena had an affair with Blair's boyfriend, Nate.
But then they became friends again since Blair broke up with Nate.

In all those season, Serena always had a thing for Dan Humprey, nicknamed by the Gossipgirl: Lonely Boy.
In real life, both actors once dated!

And in some occasions, Serena falls over Nate again... and yes, they're gorgeous.

and this is my favorite couple.
Blair and Chuck Bass, a bad boy who can't even say "I love you", but developed to be a very loving person. Their love story was rather dramatic, with business and games all over. But as the time goes on, we can see that Blair would do anything to help Chuck (eventhough in the end of the last season, she broke her heart) and Chuck would do anything to win Blair back.
Their best game was the "Three words, eight letters, say it to me and I'm yours" game.
Both find it hard to say they love each other, but they did at the end :D

See, they're good in and off the screen :p


By the way, in the latest season finale(Season 4) is shown that Chuck break up with Blair, that he finally "set her free". However the final scene is Blair's bathroom, with a positive (+) pregnancy test on the trash can. Wow.

The actress of Blair (Leighton Meester) is quitting the series in 2012, and this may indicate the end of the series. I just can't wait for the true ending for everybody :o

Oh, yeah. Every episode must end with this phrase:
"You know you love me,
xoxo, Gossip Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment