Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Not moving anywhere

I'm left alone in the house for the weekend, and currently listening to mellow songs, so you can blame them for this sad post.
Well. The truth is, I don't feel like living.
Not that I want to kill myself or what the eff, but... yeah you know. I see my old friends; their new lives, new friends, new experiences, new source of happiness, while I'm just standing here, alone.
I don't know what will I become in the next 5 years, or what would my dream job would be. I don't have a dream job. I don't think I'm enrolled in a right place for my destination (?) but I think it's already too late to change direction to another college.
It's all so depressing.
I'm not someone who'd happily sacrifice a year of my education for a thing you can say, a wrong choice. Why can't I take dual degree? Or go to some place far away from here, where I can just learn everything not by going to college, but by being experiencing things?
What should I do?

Okay. Done. Jaa ne.