Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Forgotten

Should have posted this entry last week but I forgot ==
Spend the weekend alone, bought two regular-sized Chatime because originally I want to skip dinner (but at the end I ordered Domino's hmm)
I was so alone I could sleep and around like 2 AM there's a loud thud sound from my living room but I wasn't brave enough to check it out == I always believed if arouns 2-4 AM you couldn't sleep it means there's someone (or something) watching over you... Creepy right.

So this weekend I also met Ingrid (plus her boyfriend) and truth to be told... I felt like obat nyamuk. Yes I do, jinja. It's been a long time since I met Ingrid, and honestly I really hope we could go shopping together or something, just between us girls. But it's nice meeting her boyfriend, so that's all.