Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Friday, April 05, 2013

Why bullying isn't cool

Finished three out of my seven exams and feeling pretty good about it.
I just did a background change on my blog, did you notice it?

So, the thing is... this post will be my one of thousands (okay, hyperbolic) posts about life and experiments and so on. I'm gonna put a jump break. Get ready.

Let me put cats here. Because internet loves cats.

Okay here's my jump break.

Karma's a bitch. Let me tell you this. Do not ever, ever, play with your karma. Because it will strike you back down. And finishes you.


No, it doesn't happen for me. I haven't been messing around with my karma.

So I have this friend. She used to be a close friend to me in college. A close friend, right, but she bullied me right from the beginning. I have a different accent, and everyday she bullied me because of my accent. We used to think this is funny, but no guys, bullying isn't funny even since the beginning.

According to my observation, this girl has a multiple complex. She came from a broken home, with one of her parent absent. She described home only as a place to take a bath and sleep. She lied to her mom about going to campus from Monday-Friday, while in fact we only have classes from Tuesday-Friday. She is too loud and annoying. And most of all, she doesn't have a brain.

She is he only person who think me as a joke. Recently she started smoking, but she tried to show everyone that she smokes, like literally everyone. I don't smoke, fyi, and I'll never smoke because smoking kills people. I don't want to be one of those who chose to kiss their future death.
This girl, knowing clearly that I don't smoke, tried continuously to make me smoke. When I told her that I don't want to, she said I'm having a culture-shock.The same goes when we see a clubbing scene or sex scene on a movie. She'd said I have a culture-shock. Whoa calm down girl. We do have clubs and love-hotels and such things in my old place. Not every shock I experienced is a cultural shock.
She also bullied me because of my physical appearance. About my arms, and about boobs. This girl has big boobs, and she would bully everyone by showing them how big her boobs are. Which was... annoying.

She doesn't know when to joke and when not to. She takes every single time is a right time to joke around. Which was very much wrong. And she likes to throw a sexual jokes, like making a very,very obvious sex jokes and sex sounds and so on. Which also, was very uncool.
Now she almost doesn't have any friend at class.

How do she turned from class-joker to exiled-friend?
Well, I'm one of the main prosecutor, to be honest. When some groups of friends asked me about the reason why I'm keeping a distance with this girl, I told them that I was bullied and I'm tired of bullying. Turned out, those groups are also tired and annoyed with this girl's existence. Slowly, everyone at class is unfriend-ing this girl.

Why doesn't she have any friend at class?
The answer is, she made herself enemy of the states (or... the class). She bullied all the weak kids at class, she cursed and yelled at the bad boys (which was kinda uncool, because there's karma). The smart people on my class of course doesn't feel comfortable around her.
She yelled at some girls for being a bitch, but turned out she's also one of those girls. She practically made herself a person to be hated.

Last few months, I made a friend with a group of cool guys. Two boys and a girl; which make two girls with me. This girl, my bully, interrupted me whenever I tried to talk to my friends. She would shout and laughed really, really hard so other people will look at us. Imagine being at the school cafetaria and this girl shouted a rude-word very loud just because a friend told us a joke. Yeah, I know maybe some people cursed when they hear a funny joke, but it doesn't have to be shouted that loud, right?
Also, she has no shame. Like, literally no shame. She hugged boys and deliberately pushed her boobs into boys' arms. What kind of lady do that kind of things, jinja.


Why do I put this kind of post? Because I want to feel like I'm winning. I finally overcome my fear, and my bully became exiled by the whole class.
And for a reminder: Don't play with karma. It turns around and comes back around.


P.S. I think I'm gonna watch A Werewolf Boy on Blitz Megaplex, wish me luck, it's a really, really good Korean melodrama movie and it has Song Joongki on it ♥♥♥
Okay jaa ne.