Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday blues

"Oz, you probably have no idea...what it meant to me...to be held by...that small hand of yours...what torture it was."
-Uncle Oscar to Oz Vessailes


Hello.
Today is the Good Friday and I spent this day laying unconsciously on my bed, reading online mangas etc. And I read the continuation of Pandora Hearts.
And the saddest chapter I've ever read on this series: Chapter 82. Page 66.
(block for the spoiler) Uncle Oscar died. He died protecting Oz and the others. What was heartbreaking was the fact that he's shot by his own brother.



Pandora Hearts is a very interesting manga series. Okay I should write about this series one day. This series is so depressing yet worth-reading; the characters are drawn beautifully and their feelings are shown very, very touchingly. The drama revolves around the main characters without boring us, and no shoujo-like kind of romance is shown (because this is an seinen manga). For the ones who love to read manga; try this series.
I cried several times reading this series.
But not at much as the last chapter. The last chapter made me weep miserably. Like, WHY?
Why did you do such a thing for your character, sensei-san? Why did you make that kind of ending for my beloved Uncle Oscar? Why? /sigh.

So now I should reveal another shot for you manga readers.
Hmm, about Bleach. (another block for the spoiler) Ichigo's mother is a quincy, and his father is a shinigami, captain-level. So what does it make him? Half-quincy and half-human/shinigami? I think that's why he's so powerful; the captains are even shocked by his power (in early arcs).
end of spoiler.

Okay. So here goes some stories lately.
I bought a blue ink for my printer. I know it's not a big deal, but it's the first time I bought an ink with my own pocket money. It's expensive OMG about $15 for only the blue one? And now my yellow ink is running low too? /tsk tsk.

There was a book sale so I bought this novel for about $5. There are like three versions of this book on sale, and I picked the one with the cutest puppy /smirk
I've read this book long, long time ago from my highschool's library and... this book is a good read.
I finished it within a day, and I was filled with this warm, fuzzy feeling after finishing this book. Super recommended.

Things I want to buy... found via Nikita's instagram. Just. Look at those plugies!

Bought Etude House' Teardrop Eyeliner in Pink. 
Basically it's a sparkling, shimmery liner for your teardrop line. It comes in white, silver, and pink, but I chose the pink one because I think it'll look best on me.

Wear some of my old nail polishes. Turned out really well.

Lately I've been looking for two-toned hair idea. Should I just let my hair be like this without dyeing them black again? I don't think of coloring my roots anymore (because black makes my face brighter? And because the hair-dye is expensive, duh.) and now my hair color looks weird, the black hair has grew like 5cm and you can really see the different color.
Okay the reason I came to "two-toned hair" is because I just watched the Running Man episode 137. (well you can relate, right?)


For the ending... well,
Look at the dish I ordered from Outback below. 
Guess what's the name?
TARATARATARA *drumroll*
Barbie on the grill!
Yes that's the name. Basically it's just grilled chicken breast with BBQ sauce and vegetables.
It was the name that cracked me up and made me order the dish.

Okay, would probably blog some more if: (1) I have time, because the mid-term exams are coming, and (2) My mamie doesn't catch me playing computer.
Jaa ne.