Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Clingy, childish sadness

Last week in a nutshell: (1) I went home with bus and it was the night bus so it took so long because the bus kept on stopping here and there to pull out more passenger. (2) My mom and grandpa came from Pasuruan because (3) One of my uncle-aunt celebrated their golden wedding anniversary yesterday, and (4) They have three half-Canadian half-Indonesian grandchildren who loves to swim and watch movies. (5) I got blisters on both of my feet for standing too much with my high-heels on my uncle-aunt's party.

Anyway.
My dad just gave me a call and we talked for couple of minutes... for your info my dad isn't the type of person who can express their care. We talked about upcoming movies, about the actors, director, and things around movie world. Watching movies was a hobby we both used to do together, and I realized how much I miss him. I miss watching some movie marathon with my dad until our eyes burned (not literally okay). It's such a good ol' times.
Since my mom is in the house, I think I became more clingy lately ==
I used to have this feeling of vacancy every time I had to go back to Surabaya after having a weekend with my mom at Pasuruan. It's been a long time since I felt this vacancy, probably because in my mamie's home, there's an unwritten rule about taking it easy for people comes and goes everyday, because they'd soon be home. When my mom is around, I felt kinda sad when I had to go back to my dorm. So childish, right.

So. Busy week ahead (?) and see ya later.