Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Heartless

Hey. I've been in a terrible flu for the last couple of days. Today is the worst because my nose is runny, my head spinning, plus I've got cramps as it's my first day of monthly period. And stomachache because I somehow ate something possibly poisonous (?)
Few days ago I went to Forever 21 when my Mamie got her hair cut.
I bought a dress and some bangles.
The dress, let me explain it. It's girly, it's mint, and it has daisy pattern. In short, it's a perfect dress for me. I bought it before asking because I felt like treating myself once in a while.
When I showed this dress to my Mamie, she said it was a ugly dress. She said it without looking twice, without even touching the dress. I was like, how dare she? I loved this dress.
I was heartbroken. I cried for like 15 minutes, and then I moved on.

I learned something that day.
People may have different taste of everything. I must admit, my Mamie has an unbelievably high-taste of clothing and always buys what's the best in store. She got money for that. I might be just a tight-economic girl, but I know what I like and what I don't.


Ok see you soon, back to sleeping. My head's burning.