Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stay warm, stay golden

This is just a quick post. I got my first side-job as a translator at one local magazine. Or should be.
I just came home from Trawas, where I had the most fun in this year with my other 11 friends.
I cried when we had to say goodbye. I don't want this to end. This holiday has been a dream, and I don't want it to end.

It's been a year since my high-school ended.
It's been four years since I first met my X-E friends, my tenth grade friends.
It was crazy having a night full of old tales and new gossips. Our annual sleepover is worth being waited for a year.
It's crazy, but now I yearn for more.

Next Wednesday I will go back to Jakarta, to the city of all hopes. I hate to say it, but I would prefer my Surabaya friends here a lot, lot more than my friends in Jakarta. It's not the same; but then nothing will be the same once you grow up, isn't it?

Ok back to my translating job due tonight. Bye.
P.S. yes Ryl, I do recognize them :1