Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Saturday, August 03, 2013

FYI I'm a perfectionist

Hello! I'm back in Jakarta, and with a better mood now. Few days ago my laptop charger died, so I had to order a new one and it arrived this afternoon! Now I'm back in business, internet.
Anyway last month I bought the creativity-slash-destructive self-enrichment book that's been trending lately: WRECK THIS JOURNAL.

It's like a journal where you do things based on the instruction, but it depends on you of how destructive/creative your page will be. I'm a clean freak person, and sometimes I would be a perfectionist too, like I would go crazy if some things don't go as I planned... yes, like that. So my relationship with this journal has been a love-hate relationship.
My credit for nanahulia for this inspiration of drawing Finn and Jake. I tried my best to draw Finn, but since I'm only good at coloring... that's the best I could get. His eyes actually look like he's on drugs or something. On my first pages I was not being very creative... like on this page, but Lord forgive me for that.
For the last few days I've been in unbelievably high mood to do this journal again, so maybe I could put it here too. [I actually bought this book because I think I'll have nothing to do this holiday... I just completely forgot that internet exists. Anyway I spent my holiday exploring the weird side of internet all day.]
I think that's all I have to say, bye for now.
P.S. I'm typing with hands that smell like garlic. Not the most romantic smell a girl can have, but at least I won't have any vampires coming near to me.
P.S.S.I just had tomato soup and garlic bread... if you're wondering why I have garlic-smelled hands. Ja ne!