Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Friday, August 23, 2013

A pre-journal report

Lay ho! Or as in English, hello!

Couple of days ago I got back from Hong Kong, which was wonderful, by the way.
You've got to love the ease of transportation, the food, the shops, and NOT the weather, haha. Unfortunately we visit HK when in the days when it was hit by a typhoon (Yes, a typhoon!) and we had to cancel our scheduled-extended trip to Macau.
But still HK was awesome! It's a lot more modern than China, and also cleaner!
I didn't have any photos with me, but I'll be posting more when I already have.

Till then, be patient :)

P.S. I'm thinking of changing the layout of my blog since it looked very... what do I say, stuffed? I want it to be simpler but it'd be quite a job to redo it since I'm no good with this technology.