Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Friday, September 06, 2013

For a greater good

Hello. Sad news, everyone.
I lost my laptop. Ren, as I usually nicknamed it, was stolen from my house on August 27th. A thief came to our house, hypnotized our housekeeper, and stole our belongings. While I was still half dozed half not believing the fact that I lost it, I found myself missing and longing Ren more than I thought I'd be.

It was sad, losing your precious belonging, but what made me sadder because Ren was the most valuable and useful gift my father has ever given me, beside my life, of course. It was devastating to tell him that Ren was gone. It broke my heart because it was him; it was my daddy, who bought the laptop for me. Fyi I since last year I live with my uncle and auntie (which is like... practically my second parents) and I only went home twice or three times a year. I only see my mother and father twice or three times in a year.



I kept everything my parents gave because of course, those things remind me of them. Losing Ren was like a blow to me, economically and/or not. My big bro lent me his laptop, which was like a big brother to Ren, physically the laptops look similar, only his is bigger. and heavier.

Along with my grief for Ren, my grandpa also griefs for his vacation photo collection, which was kept, unfortunately, on my laptop.

Anyway, I should say goodbye for posting my Beijing report, because the photos are here no more, and also posting Hong Kong report will be suspended until I got the photos. Ok ja nee.
I want to be positive, to think that losing my laptop will bring a better good for me. For everyone, the thief too. We thank God because no one is hurt.
Have a great day everybody.