Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Monday, October 07, 2013

I will bend the light, pretend that it somehow lingered on

Hello. It's been a while since my absurd dream post (I know, right?). The truth is I've been so occupied with my assignments, my uni, and basically my real life.

So, today I learnt a truth. It was almost like a fairy-tale ending; so beautiful yet unrealistic. But it's real, and it could happen anytime now.
I would do anything for my beloved one, but if wishing for one's happiness is the sorrow of another, what should I do?
Aish I'm going out of my mind.