Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Been a while, I guess.

Hey. (I mean, imagine me saying a cool 'hey' instead of HELLO-BLOG-I-MISS-YOU-SO-MUCH-BUT-I-FEEL-LIKE-I-HAVE-ABSOLUTELY-NOTHING-TO-TALK-ABOUT 'HEY'). Umm I'll just skip this part okay.

Anyway. Few weeks (months?) ago I posted my dream, and yes I know it's weird to write down your dream because... dreams are just dreams right? Yes, and now I found myself completely forgot how the young man on my dream looked like. It was... honestly it was depressing. Dude, I wish I wrote down more accurately how he looks, or I should've just said he looked like certain celebrity, but I didn't. And I forgot the dream completely until few days ago I had a very beautiful dream, but since I didn't write it down, I forgot it. /sigh
I guess a dream ends when you forget it.

My mid-term exams ended few days ago, and now I'm at home until Tuesday. Those mid-term exams... honestly I don't think I've done well. It's lucky that I have great brain and memory, but just not enough I think. I procrastinate too much.

I'm having a quite good life nowadays. My sister came back to Indonesia and I spent my days babysitting her two darling daughters. I have friends. I am happy.
But then the me three years ago didn't feel this kind of happiness. The one I feel now is the safe kind of happiness. I miss the fearless kind of happiness. You know, the happiness you felt when you broke a rule or do something bad, but you still feel happy nevertheless? That kind of happiness.
I guess I need a trigger. Someone who can flip my days inside and out. I'd love to have that trigger in my constant life now.

Tomorrow I'll go meet Ingrid, I know I miss her much. We rarely meet since this whole uni things even though basically we live in the same city. Okay ja ne.
P.S. because of my current *cough* fandom with *cough cough* EXO, I went fully-retarded back to reblogging things in tumblr. (If only anyone want to see it, I usually reblogged the funny ones, okay.)