Hello!

Welcome, welcome. I decided to create this blog after a mild enlightenment that (1) I love food-related games and food-related films; and I want to write about that, and (2) posts about the previous statement wouldn't be relevant on my melodramatic poetic blog.

08/08/18 -
Still figuring out how to modify this theme (my skills are dulled, ok) so in the meantime please bear with this boring-other-blog theme.

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Touch of gold

Hey there. I'm once again in a mood for blogging! (cheers.)
I've been planning to blog a little more regularly but few days ago the wi-fi connection on my dormitory died so I was kinda disconnected from the world, well yeah.
So. Lately I've been having a lot cups of coffee lately, and I love this Liberica Coffee because they have nice coffee and because the barista drew a heart on my latte♥


THE FEW-MONTHS-AGOs
Let's start by showing off the things Sany and I bought the last time I went to Daiso.
[1] I bought a floral-patterned tosca gift box for no reason. Tosca are my favorite color, and yeah I happened to like a feminine floral pattern too. It was supposed to be a chocolate gift box (for Valentine's day, I guess) but now I use it as my jewelry box.
[2] Sany bought that super kawai pink slipper. That pink ribbon! That floral pattern! (*__*)
[3] We bought this earphone holder together; I took the chocolate one and Sany the pink one. Honestly I bought it just because the doughnut looked so cute. In the end, it can't properly hold my earphone, unfortunately.
[4] I found some cute phone deco, but didn't buy any because I think my phone would be too precious for my risky-cutesy-experiment.

And my 2012 Christmas gifts...
[1] It was actually a snow globe from Ingrid. It was, until I accidentally dropped it. And felt terrible after that. Anyway the teddy bears are way too cute so I decided to put it as a decoration.
[2] It's not a xmas gift. It's a friendship bracelet from Lydia. But since I haven't have any gift exchange with Lydia; let this bracelet be here.
[3] The pink container is my gift for Sheryl, and the cup is Sany's gift to us. It's Sheryl's, but mine looked similar to that. Image taken from Sheryl's blog.
[4] My original gift for Sany, and
[5] Are gifts for Sany from Sheryl and I, because Sany said she wanted a metal chopstick (and she loves cats!)

Bought a tosca case for my phone (right one) while Sheryl bought a super cute My Melody case. Which was two months ago, I think. The case has worn out now (-___-)

THE THIS-MONTHs
I ordered a Korean nail polish and it has arrived. It costs about $9 for a set (which I ordered both sets, but one is out-of-stock). Kinda proud because it was a limited collection product.

And did some experimetal swatches...
Decided to do a manual ombre nails, and it turned out pretty good. The right ones are only pure pink (which was titled Rococo Pink, by the way) but I like the tiny gold shimmer on it (which was invisible to see from the image above.)

I'm ending this post with a screenshot of my February playlist.
Yes, they are Korean songs. They're ballad songs, mostly are songs from a movie/drama. I probably will post something about this current addiction. Probably, okay?